Why roof inspections are so important.
- Inspections of any exterior property are free when provided by 4k Exteriors. There is no cost, thus no disadvantage to the home or business owner.
- The average life span of an asphalt shingle in hail zones (the midwest) is 2-6 years. This is shorter with an architectural shingle.
- While some home and business owners are waiting for hail, they may have sufficient wind damage to proceed with a claim.
- Regular inspections can help pinpoint small problems before they become large problems (poor flashing leading to leaks, soft/rotting decking, etc…)
- Checks of soft metals such as vents and pipes.
Contact your 4K team for a courtesy inspection. All personnel is trained to conduct a thorough walk-through of the entire property, ensuring all areas are checked for damage. This includes, but is not limited to: Roof, gutters, siding, downspouts, garage, fence, pipes, vents, detached shed and loose items on the exterior of the property.
4K Project Managers will not advise home and business owners to file a claim unless damage is visible and viable.
Phone: (636) 944-1495